Friday, November 13, 2009

VistaPrint




For those of you who are not familiar with VistaPrint, let me give you some information. VistaPrint is a website for all your printing needs. From checks, to pens, to notepads, to magnets, to envelopes, to holiday cards, you name it. If you want it, they have it. I first heard about this site from Money Saving Mom, so a big thanks to her!

Once you join, you will get promotional emails sent to you. These have great deals in them. Since I have joined, I have gotten a ton free, including 100 free holiday postcards, which I am sending out for Christmas. The following I also got free: calendar magnets, car window sticker, post it notes, memo pad, business cards and a rubber stamp. The last group of items I had printed up with The Zepf Life blog info on it.

I thought it was a great way to advertise my site, but just starting out I do not have a budget for those things. This way, I just had to pay shipping. And I am able to get my blog name out there without spending a lot of money.

So, if you have a need for any of this, or are simply curious and want to check it out, I have made it very easy for you. Just click on the logo above and it takes you right there.

I hope you find this site as wonderful as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment