Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Plan, Week of November 29



This is a busy week for us. Basketball starts, we have a Brownie meeting and we are spending a few days with friends. Add to that the fact that my 8 month old is teething and not sleeping well, which means momma isn't sleeping well. That means a week of easy meals.
I am going to try to do some baking this week to freeze but have a lot of other stuff to do, like get an oil change, pack, get my niece special food(she is watching our animals), pack, and just do the usual homework and laundry!

Sunday, November 29
Busy morning--Wendy's for lunch and homemade chicken and rice soup for dinner.

Weekday breakfasts--cinnamon rolls, cold cereal, toast

Lunches--leftovers, soup, lunchmeat sandwiches

Dinners--Vinnies spaghetti sauce with ziti noodles, taco soup (new recipe from my friend Jeannie, I can't wait to try it), stew and biscuits, hamburgers

This post linked to Menu Plan Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment