Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Photos - A Little Late!



Here the kids are, minus the 7 month old, he just watched and ate Cheerios. (Yes, that is my hallway that is half painted. Sometimes life happens and you have to leave the hall way half painted! I have been banned from painting, but my husband has done a lovely job on the other rooms.) They have so much fun carving the pumpkins.




We clean and roast the seeds with salt, pepper and a little Hot Salt. We all love them, they are so tasty!





Here are the finished pumpkins. Believe it or not, it was dark outside and they were lit, but for the life of me I could not figure out how to take a photo in the dark of the glowing pumpkins. I tried every setting on my camera, so you will just have to imagine how spooky they were!




And here are the kiddos! In my crew we had a witch, monarch butterfly fairy, Belle and Superman. Their cousin was a lady bug, aren't they all adorable!

Hope you all had a fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment