Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Clearly photography is not my thing. Just imagine that it isn't blurry.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We will be spending the day with my side of the family.

The girls whipped these up above on Tuesday, I got the idea here. They are supposed to be turkeys and made with candy corn. My food allergy daughter cannot have candy corn, so I used Mike-N-Ikes instead. I think my kids did a great job, I didn't help a bit. In addition to that, my oldest made a pumpkin pie, I made mint chocolate brownies and frugal chocolate cracker desserts(I have no idea what the real name is, I will post the ingredients soon, they are delicious!

I hope you all enjoy your holiday and count your blessings.

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable!I sure wish I was standing in line for those desserts. Yum! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete