Since I will not likely be posting a Thursday Thirteen next week, seeing as it is Thanksgiving and all. I thought that I would write 13 things that I am thankful for today! A little early I know, but honestly, is it ever too early to be thankful for anything?
Okay, here goes!
I am thankful for (not in any particular order)
1. my kids
2. my husband
3. my extended family
4. lazy days
5. the dishwasher
6. my large capacity washer and dryer
7. that we have more than we need of healthy food
8. that we are able to help and give to others
9. that I have found a true friend that I finally have something in common with (you know who you are, my laundry soap buddy)
10. my 2 dogs
11. my 2 cats
12. I have a roof over my head
13. little debt
I honestly had to stop at 13, I could have listed many more. How great is that? It goes back to the mentality of the glass being half full. My cup is so full it is running over. Things are good, life is good, we are all healthy and here. For that I am very thankful.
Enjoy your holiday next week.
This post links to Thursday Thirteen.