Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan, Week of November 8

Well, this has been our time for us to be sick. Last week my husband, oldest and youngest were sick, then my second youngest. Now this week, my second oldest has a fever of 103 degrees. So you may see some repeats as I didn't get to make alot of what I had planned last week.

That is the joy of a meal plan though, you don't always have to follow it. But it does give you some where to start from. Since all my meat last week was frozen, except for the pork shoulder, I simply didn't thaw it out. So I am not out anything if I plan for something else.

Sunday night, we ordered pizza. It was a beautiful weekend here and we spent as much time as we could outside. When we weren't doing that, we were working on projects in the house! So, dinner came upon us suddenly last night. On Saturday I did put a turkey in the roaster, so that is what we ate for lunch yesterday, turkey and mashed potato left overs.

So this is how our week is looking.

Breakfast: pumpkin muffins(I will be posting this recipe soon, it is delicious), spice muffins, cold cereal, cinnamon rolls

Lunches: soup, leftovers

Dinners: homemade chicken noodle soup, leftover pork shoulder made into bar-b-que, spaghetti sauce(made another big pot of grandma Roz's yesterday), turkey pot pie(with turkey leftovers), shephards pie

I am hoping that everyone gets well soon, and that I don't get it.

Check out more menus at Menu Plan Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment