Sunday, November 22, 2009

Meal Plan Monday, November 22




I cannot believe that it is Thanksgiving already, where has the time gone? I am thankful for so many things, you can read some of them here or here. I want to wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving, I will be spending the day with my family and my extended family at my sisters house, I am bringing dessert and the rolls.

With the kids off of school this week, it is a slow week, but I do still work two days, so that means two easy meals.

Sunday, November 22
Breakfast--pumpkin muffins
Lunch--leftover chili
Dinner--Ham, mashed potatos and green beans

Here is what is in store for us during the week.

Breakfast--pumpkin muffins, cold cereal, cinnamon rolls

Lunches--leftovers, spanish rice, lunch meat sandwiches, buttered noodles

Dinners--leftover ham, spaghetti, chicken stir fry, beans with the ham bone and a salad, and of course turkey!

I will have to post about my desserts, we are making cute turkey cupcakes (if I can find candy corn) and my mint chocolate brownies. Both of which are egg, dairy, treenut and peanut safe.

This post is linked to Menu Plan Mondays.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of shelf milk. I will have to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete