Friday, November 13, 2009

Have you noticed anything about my blog? It is now a three column and there is a coupon box on the left had side. If you have not tried printing coupons from Coupons.com, you are missing out. About half my coupons that I use are printed off the internet. Coupons.com is great because they update them the beginning of every month.They do usually have a limit of printing two coupons each.

You will know if you have printed it this month because the last couple of pages on the website will have your printed coupons grouped together. It will say "print limit reached" by the item. Then they get reset on the first of the month. I get all of my yogert for less than a dollar a four pack that way. They very frequently have $1 coupons on the 4 packs of Yoplait or Activia.

A word of caution, if you live in my area of town, it has been my experience that WalMart will not take internet coupons. But I have had great luck at Target, Kroger, Meijer, CVS and Walgreens. I have used internet coupons at all of those stores and have never had a problem.

For those of you that have little kids to buy for, or would like to buy a gift and donate it, there are some great toy coupons out there right now. Just click on my side link on the left and you can page through the coupons. There are some $5.00 Playschool coupons.

If you can match that up with a sale and use your coupon, it could make for some great gifts at great prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment