Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, Week of June 13

This week is a little less crazy, but still not a boring week like I am so looking forward to. On the calendar for us this week is soccer camp for 4 days, a doctors appointment for one of my kids. I work three days this week, we have a birthday party as well.

With our pool and the heat, I do not want to be inside cooking. I want to be outside in our pool playing with my kids. So, I am going to simply list what we will be eating this week and then make what we have time for or what we feel like eating.

Breakfasts: cold cereal, cinnamon rolls, toast

Lunches: leftovers, Papa Murphy's pizza (I have a coupon), or lunch at grandma's on the days I work

Dinners: cookout at friends house, spaghetti and meatballs, grilled pork shoulder, grilled chicken, Cincinnati style chili and whatever else I find in the freezer

As you can see, I am not very motivated to meal plan this week. I guess because I am simply tired of being so jammed packed with things to do. I want to just hang out with my kids and enjoy the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment