Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Delicious Egg and Dairy Free Pancakes

I have been searching for a pancake recipe that we would all eat. In the past, I have always made a store bought mix and then a baking mix from the health food store that was egg and dairy free. I kept thinking I needed to find a recipe that I could make for everyone.

Well, I have found it, after a little tweaking with the multiple recipes that I have found. I combined them and came up with one that we all love.



I made 12 pancakes for my 4 kids, thinking I could freeze a few after breakfast. While there wasn't as much left as I expected, I was able to freeze 4 for another time.

Here is the recipe.

2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 T butter (melted)
1 1/2 cup water
2 T soy flour and 2 T water

Mix all together in bowl. I cooked on a non stick skillet with some Pam spray. However, they tend to burn easily so make sure you burner is on low-medium.

Enjoy.

This post is linked to Tasty Tuesday.


1 comment: