Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Deals, deals and more deals!


The coupon fairies were definitely smiling upon me today! I found everything I was looking for with a coupon today!

The kids and I had to drop off my oldest to soccer camp this morning, so since we were up and out the door by 8:30, I figured I might as well run some errands.

First stop was to Target to make a return. I bought some shirts and they were too big! Yeah me! While there, I got some deals.



I stumbled upon a markdown of the Tide free and clear. It was on markdown for $5.14, I had three $1 Target coupons so $4.14 for the 26 load isn't bad, especially for the high efficiency detergent. I also got:

3 Lysol wipes on markdown for $1.89, minus $1 coupon each, so 89 cents a piece
3 Lysol toilet bowl cleaners for $1.89, minus three 75 cent coupons, so  $1.14 each
Mr. Clean eraser (I ran out and really needed them) $2.59 minus 75 cent coupon
2 Pampers wipes, $2.39 each, minus two $2 coupons, 39 cents each


Then I went to CVS, again I found everything that I was looking for!



I didn't do the deals correctly, I wasn't thinking. I was trying to hurry so that I wouldn't be late to pick up my daughter from soccer camp. Had I been thinking I would have done multiple orders so that I didn't have to pay so much out of pocket. However, I did buy 3 packages of diapers and still earned $23 in extra care bucks to use on my next purchases. Here is what I got:

6 Renuzits air fresheners, 88 cents each, minus B3G3Free coupon, so 44 cents a piece!
2 Gillette body wash, $4 each, used B1G1Free coupon and earned $8 in ECB's so they paid me $4 to buy them
2 John Frieda conditioner, $5 each, used two $3 coupons and then earned $3 in ECB's when you spent $10 on John Frieda products, so they were 50 cents each
1 Colgate Pro Clinical toothpaste, $3.99, minus $1 coupon, earned $2 in ECB's so 99 cents
3 packages of Huggies diapers, $8.49 each, minus 2 $3 coupons and one $2 coupon, so $5.49 and $6.49 each
1 Schick Hydro 5 razor, $8.97, minus $4 coupon, earned $4 ECB and will send in for rebate for it, so I made $7.97 on that deal
1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor, $9.97, minus $5 coupon and earned $4 in ECB's so I paid 97 cents
1 pack of binder clips, 99 cents and earned $1 ECB for it (I had a rain check from this)

Stay tuned for Super Saver Saturday when I post about my Meijer deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment