Saturday, June 5, 2010

Garage Sale Finds Part Two!

This past weekend I stopped at a few garage sales on my way home from the hardware store, with my van full of bushes no less.

They weren't as good as the big town garage sale, however I did find a few items.


This adorable wooden star was $1, it says "Family" on the other side, but it is a light aqua blue, which is not my color, so I just flipped it.


These cute little bowls came in a set of four, two with animal faces and two with the stipes. They were adorable and best of all, they all fit together to create a cute serving tray. I paid $2 for the set.


I love this pitcher, isn't it cute? I know it has snowflakes on it, but I don't care, I am using it now.

This basket was $1 but I didn't have to do a darn thing to it.



This little beauty was $1, I hung it on my half bathroom wall. I just love the frame.



This basket was $1 but I didn't have to do a darn thing to it. I currently have it hanging on my pantry door as I have yet to figure out what to do with it.



This is my favorite find of the weekend. It was a little steep at $30, I saw it on Friday, but since I had my van full of bushes I had no room for it. I went home and discussed with my husband. So Saturday morning I went back and it was still there, so I snached it up! It is a toy box, looks brand spanking new. Won't pinch fingers and has a safety latch so it won't slam on my sons head! My husband pointed out the sharp corners so I will have to baby proof the edges but aside from that it is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment