Monday, June 21, 2010

Favorite Frugal Book

This past Christmas my husband bought me a book. He thought he was buying me a new book, as it showed up on Amazon when he was ordering another book for me. Turns out it is the same book I already owned.




However this book has been updated to include prices of today. This book has been read, hilighted and dogeared to many times. My first book is falling apart, and now I have a new one!
 
In 2005 when I first bought this book and started looking into living a bit more frugally, I could not put it down. I read it cover to cover. Then I read it cover to cover again, highlighting everything that I thought was a good tip.
 
This book has so many tips in it, even though it was originally written in the 1990's it is still applicable today. Like I said she went back and updated it so that it is current with the day.
 
Tips on saving money at the grocery store, cooking, baking, and entertaining kids. She has something she calls her eleven guidelines. You have to read it, it is my all time favorite frugal book.

No comments:

Post a Comment