Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Being a Yes Mom

This summer has been unbearably hot. If you are outside for any amount of time and are not in a pool, then you are sticky, sweaty and cranky. The kids have been begging all summer to go to the local "castle" park. But with the heat, I had no desire to go.

Today however, it was only 80 degrees and zero humidity. Perfect weather. So after we ran a couple of errands, I treated them to McDonalds and we took it to the park for a picnic and then spent the next couple of hours playing on the playsets!

Being a yes mom definately works for me.















Wow, I need to work on my posture! This is right as we were leaving. Little man was getting tired.

This post is linked to Works for Me Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Looks like all the kids had fun even Mr Drew!

    ReplyDelete