Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Plan, Week of January 3



I cannot believe it is January 3, 2010! I wonder how long I will be writing 2009 on things!

The kiddos go back to school this week and we have choir, basketball, indoor soccer and Brownies starting back up as well.

I discuss here why this week is a little unknown. I am not quite sure how I will feel, therefore I have no idea what to fix for dinner this week, so I will try to plan something.

Here are my ideas for the week:

Breakfast: cinnamon rolls, sausage, waffles, toast, cold cereal

Lunches: leftovers, buttered noodles, sandwiches

Dinners: saurkraut with sausage and mashed potatoes, steak stirfry (I will hopefully get to this), spaghetti, hamburgers, homemade pizza

This post linked to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment