Saturday, January 23, 2010

Little Man

So, my little man is 10 months old. He is getting so big. I gave him his first hair cut on Thursday night. So that he would look good for his photos on Friday.

Here are some of his photos from his photo shoot. He is growing up so quickly. He is walking now and trying to talk. His personallity is hilarious. He loves to make people laugh.

Oh and he is quite the ham. He loved getting his photo taken. And I am enjoying my last little one. That is definately a finer thing.

Enjoy.





















This post is linked to Finer Things Friday.

3 comments:

  1. The Drew-Man is a handsome little guy. I love his pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! He's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pics! What a happy little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete