Friday, February 19, 2010

On a Blogging Break


You may have noticed that I have been taking an unannounced hiatus from blogging. We have had a few things going on around here.

One, my little man, while his ears are better from his surgery, he is getting teeth. He is much worse than my girls were when they got teeth. He is up about every 30-60 minutes the first few hours that we lay him down to sleep. This time is usually my blogging time. When all the kids are in bed and the chores are finished for the day. But every time I would get out my laptop to work, within 10 minutes he would be up again.

Second, my husband has decided to take a new position with a new company. So I have spent many a nights in discussions with him. This is a great opportunity for him and I am very proud of him. I know he will be great.

Third, I need to figure out a way to balance my blogging time. I have also spent the time during the day, when I would have normally been checking other blogs to post comment on them, to catch up on house work. I feel like when I devote time to blogging, then my time to clean and take care of my house is seriously lacking.

So that is where I have been. I have really enjoyed the break. While I do enjoy blogging, it is also one more thing to add to my already full plate.

So I should be back in full swing now. Thanks for being patient.

2 comments:

  1. I did wonder where you were! Glad to see you back in the saddle! Sorry to hear drew's having a hard time teething. Henry seems to be teething constantly too right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life happens and things get pushed aside. I hope everything goes well with your husband's new job.

    ReplyDelete