Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu plan week of February 7

What a week, I caught the stomach bug late Sunday night that my family had earlier in the week. So Monday and Tuesday was a hodge podge of what was super easy for me to make with the help of my hubby.

Aside from colds everyone is doing fine. We spent yesterday at a friends house for the afternoon and part of the Super Bowl. So lunch was grilled cheese and lunch meat sandwiches and dinner was pizza.

Here’s what the week looks like:

Breakfasts: waffles, cold cereal, homemade cinnamon rolls, spice muffins

Lunches: leftovers, lunch meat sandwiches, buttered noodles, soup

Dinners: spaghetti, spiral sliced ham with mashed potatoes and homemade rolls, leftover ham (with orange juice and brown sugar), taco soup with homemade rolls, slow-cooker roast with potatoes and carrots.

We should have some decent leftovers. So some of the ham and the very large roast I bought will be frozen for another time.

I will also be making some homemade cookies this week, probably oatmeal cookies, homemade Chex mix and I think I am going to try some Sunbutter cookies, I’ll have to see what I can come up with there.

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment