Monday, December 28, 2009

Menu Plan, Week of December 27



Wow, what a week! We had a wonderful holiday with family. My kids really enjoyed themselves. We have all been going to bed late, except for my son, who likes to wake up early. So I am staying up late with my older ones but getting up early with my youngest. Which explaines how I fell alseep sitting up at my in-laws on Christmas Day!

I am in organization mode, which I always get after Christmas. I am on a mission to rid my house of useless things, clean and ORGANIZE.

One of my new favorite toys is a labeler. So I am finding all kinds of things to organize and label!

We had my parents over for dinner on Sunday, I made homemade spaghetti sauce, rolls and salad. It was great! And I have so many leftovers to freeze!

Here is our options for the week!

Breakfast: cinnamon rolls, chocolate banana muffins, bacon, cold cereal

Lunches: spanish rice, leftover spaghetti, buttered noodles, sandwiches

Dinners: chicken legs (not decided how I am going to cook yet), beef stew, steak stir fry (still have not gotten to this yet), snacky type meal on New Years Eve, mini meatloaves

This post links to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment