Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

In honor of Thursday Thirteen, here are 13 Random things about me

1. I have never seen the movie Casa Blanca

2. My husband and I dated in junior high

3. My favorite food is pizza

4. I am a coupon geek

5. I am a chocoholic

6. I am afraid of heights

7. I always eat the green M&M’s last, brown ones first

8. My foot grew ½ shoe size with each pregnancy except my last

9. I love period movies such as Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and Emma

10. I am a morning person

11. I am a very fast reader

12. I have MANY books on being frugal, too many to name them actually

13. I am obsessed with shows and books on large families

7 comments:

  1. One thru eleven I could've written on MY list too.

    My 13 is posted, if you can stop by for a visit it'd be awesome...but if you can't have a great Thursday anyway. Click HERE and scroll down a bit on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am #1 and #10 too. Great List!! Happy T13!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- you've never seen Casa Blanca?


    Have a good Thursday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/if-jon-gosselin-and-octomom-got-married.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kewl facts. I used to be a big time fan of Jon and Kate. Now it just makes me sick. What about 18 and counting? Holy doodle.
    Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love Jon and Kate and stopped when the show was more about Kate and all the free trips they got and less about raising a large family, I guess 2 seasons ago I stopped. I love watching 18 and counting! It might not be for everyone, but I am fascinated on how that family works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    You've never seen Casa Blanca? Great movie!! I love to read too. I have 13 books listed I want to read over at my place, Sherrie's Stuff. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2009/10/thursday-13_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list!! I read fast too (which is good, because I read A LOT!) I am also a little obsessed with shows about big families, I can't click past one.

    Now, immediately leave your house and go get a copy of Cassablanca!!! (was that bossy?)

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete