Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cheaper Formula and other deals



First of all, a big thanks to MoneySavingMom for posting about Alice.com. Her article here listed the deals that she had gotten from them. I had never heard of them, so I checked them out and couldn't believe their price on formula!

I am unable to breast feed (which is a whole other post) and have to formula feed. Also, our third and now our fourth child has had to be on the Similac Alimentum which is the hypoallergenic formula. If you are not familiar with this formula it is very expensive. I was able to purchase not only the deals that Money Saving Mom mentioned (Suave and Kotex) but I also ordered 10 bottles of the ready to feed formula.

Here is the breakdown:

5 Suave Shampoo $ .60 each after $ .50 coupon
2 Kotex panty liners $ .66 each after $ .50 coupon
1 Suave for Men 3 in 1 Shampoo $1.43 after $ .50 coupon
10 bottles of Alimentum ready to feed formula $8.71 each

Normally I can get the Kotex for free with a coupon, however, having three girls that will eventually need them, I try to stock up whenever I can for a good price, it isn't like they will expire. And I thought 60 cents a bottle for shampoo was pretty good. I am picky about using good conditioner but will use any shampoo. So my total was $93.17 after tax. Their shipping at Alice.com is always free. I can't wait to see what other bargains they have the next time I order formula, which will be soon. Those 10 bottles only last about a week.

Have any of you had any luck with Alice.com? I would love to hear about it!

This post links to Life As Mom and Grocery Cart Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment