Friday, October 23, 2009

Blogs that I follow

Well, since I am new to blogging and have only just started a few days ago, I thought I would share the blogs that I love and check every day. These are the blogs that inspired me to start blogging. I like them for different reasons. Either I get great recipes, frugal tips, inspiration or simply love hearing about their kids, or all of the above!

So here goes, the list of some of my favorite blogs, this isn't all of them, just my most favorite.

Money Saving Mom--love the deals, tips, recipes, photos of kids.

Life As Mom--great recipes, tips and photos of kids.

Heavenly Homemakers--awesome source for how to eat healthy.


A Simple Walk--great frugal advice.

The Finer Things in Life--wonderful frugal tips and stories about family life.

My 3 Little Women--love the kids, they are so darn cute!

Getting Ahead--again, great frugal advice.

We are THAT Family--just plain funny!

The Grocery Cart Challenge--I love seeing what she gets for her $60 grocery budget for the week.

320 Sycamore--love seeing what junk she has turned into a treasure.

Owlhaven--insite to a large family.

Balancing Beauty and Bedlam--wonderful tips for dressing fabulous, love her Frugal Fashionista series.

NieNie Dialogues--very inspiring.

Under $1000 per Month--having enough on a meager salary, also very inspiring.

So, there you have it, my favorite blogs that I check every day! I feel lost if I miss a day!

What are some of your favorite blogs? List them below and I just might have to add on to my list!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me (Under$1000) in your list! I love We Are THAT Family, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny here . . . You are quite welcome! From what I understand the key is for everyone to promote each other. It seems like quite a little family, the blogging family that is! Again, thanks for your help in getting started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jenny. Thanks for your sweet comment, and for linking to me in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem, I have been following your blog for quite a while. I love it.

    ReplyDelete