Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tip of the Week!

The tip for this week is very simple, but something that I have done for years.

We occasionally go through the drivethru with our family or even by myself. You never know. It doesn't happen very often, but it does happen.

They always give you way more napkins than you need. Okay not always, sometimes they forget to give you any at all or only one! But this tip comes in handy for when they don't give you any!

I keep them. I don't throw them away, I simply stash them in this little part of my van door. Then when one of the kids spills (not that my kids would ever spill), or needs to spit out their gum, I have something to give them.

I keep a box of tissues in my van as well. But you can't beat free for those other times that you need to do something besides blow your nose.

This post is linked to Frugal Friday.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great tip! I walk everywhere, but I do the same thing. I have a bag under the stroller, where I always put left over napkins utensils and straws. You never know, when you might need them.


    I would like to invite you to the Fantastic Frugal Fridays at Frugality Is Free and Being Frugal and Making It Happen. It is the place to link up all of your frugal posts.

    ReplyDelete