Thursday, September 2, 2010

My New Smoki'n Hot Camera

I have a new toy. Really it isn't just mine, but I will be the one to use it the most. We have been needing a new camera, as you could probably tell from my photos I post on here!

No matter what setting I tried, I simply could not get the photos to turn out very well. That was starting to frustrate me.

So, we decided to bite the bullet and did our research and bought the number one rated camera we could afford. I won't tell you the cost, because I am still in sticker shock over it.

However I will tell you that I have been playing with it and am happy to report that I will be posting many more wonderful photos in the near future.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Very excited for you! I am angling for a new lens for my camera this year, maybe Santa will be kind this Christmas? Can not wait to see the pictures you take!!

    ReplyDelete