Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday

So Friday I spent the morning making copies of the kindergarten newsletter. Almost 900 copies. That took a little over 2 hours. While keeping my 17 month old son occupied. It was okay, thank goodness since it is a monthly thing for me. But honestly, I am happy I can help. I enjoy volunteering at the schools.

When I came home, I opened every one of my new windows. It was heavenly. The high today was only 79 and there was a very strong breeze. It made the house very nice and breezy it was wonderful.

It makes me feel like fall is on it's way. I love fall, it is my favorite time of year, no contest.

In the fall, my favorite thing to do besides cook is bake! So instead of cleaning the bathrooms like I should have been doing, I decided to do some baking!

I baked two new recipes to me, Gingersnap cookies (my favorite since I can't eat chocolate chip anymore) and vinegar cookies, which reminded me of a kind of sugar lace cookie.


Gingersnap Cookies


Vinegar Cookies

I love to bake! Unfortunately I also love to eat them, so I do have to practice self control.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for volunteering to do the copies! I'd love the recipe for the gingersnap cookies when you have time. I love fall and do tons more baking this time of year, as well! Hope you and your family have an enjoyable weekend.

    ReplyDelete