Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weight Watchers


This is me last summer, but I haven't changed any and I don't even recognize that person!


Well, I did it, I signed up for the online Weight Watchers program. They were running a special 3 month deal and then I earned $10 from ebates as well.

I have had luck with this program before, after the birth of our second child. I was putting it off, not wanting to spend the money but was not having any luck with exercising and watching what I was eating. Maybe the point system is just what I need.

I am very excited about it and have started today. Between my exercise routine and Weight Watchers, my initial little goal is 10 pounds. I am however hoping to lose a total of 30 pounds.

Wish me luck, I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I need to lose 20lbs to be back at pre-pregnancy again, however this isn't baby weight...I lost the baby weight and replaced it :( Good luck with WW. I am hoping this summer I will swim more which will help and Toby is losing weight so maybe that will motivate me?

    ReplyDelete