Saturday, May 1, 2010

Random Thoughts for Saturday, May 1st

Bear with me as I proceed to throw a few thoughts your way. None of these really required a full post but I feel I need to share them.

  1. Today is my husbands birthday! I won't say how old he is, but he is very young at heart. Happy Birthday!
  2. This week we ate the first produce from our garden, lettuce! It came up from last year but it was so good with some winter onions from my parents neighbors.
  3. This weekend kicked off garage sale season! I love garage sales, you never know what kind of treasures you are going to find there!
  4. I have been struggling with coming up with meals! When the weather turns warm, I want to be outside, not inside cooking!
  5. My daughter has her final chorus show tomorrow. I am looking forward to it.
  6. Why is it when I was younger I could eat a Snickers bar and a coke for lunch and was skinny as a rail! But now, I eat healthy, watch what I eat and exercise and still can't drop the baby weight?
  7. Am I the only one who is looking forward to the kids being out of school? To have an occasional day where I don't have to get up with an alarm! What bliss.
  8. You know you are done having kids when you see someone with more kids than you and think you think "oh, that poor woman" instead of longing for another one.
That's all I've got for right now. Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You found someone with more kids than you? Kidding. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete