Monday, July 26, 2010

Pampering Me!

In February my husband and kids got me a half day of pampering at a local spa. However, everyone knows that with 4 kids, you can barely find time to go to the bathroom by yourself, much less to the spa for 4 hours.

So I was finally able to go last week, only 5 months later.

It was heavenly. First I had an hour massage, then a 30 minute facial, then a manicure and then a pedicure. Each one was better than the other. But my favorite was by far the massage.

I was so relaxed that I didn't want to do anything when I got hom with the kiddos! But of course with 4 kids, I had to kick it into gear fast. Yes the fingernails are painted, just a very light whitish clear. I do not like to paint my fingernails. And 4 days later, even that has been removed, it drives me crazy.



Wow, who's old hands are those? My grandmas?

After seeing the price since I had to tip the people that did these wonderful things, this was definately not a frugal thing. However, I enjoyed it none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment